Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Maybelline's Great Lash® Waterproof Mascara

America’s #1 mascara. Waterproof. Conditions as it thickens.

Yeah, right.

This was the first mascara that I ever bought back in the days when I was still going through puberty and knew nothing about makeup. I read in so many reputable magazines that this is THE mascara to buy. A must-have. Here's my real-life experience with this product: It is so difficult to apply. It's almost guaranteed that your lashes will clump together like crazy. Granted, I am not a professional makeup artist and not very experienced in the art either. But I have used other mascaras (Estee Lauder at the present) and it's fine. Maybe it's my short and stubby asian lashes, I don't know. What I do know is that this won't make your lashes look great.


XoXo plamea

No comments: