Monday, July 28, 2008

Mario Badescu and Me


I have been using Mario Badescu products for about 2 months now; the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Special Cucumber Lotion and Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. I am very sad to say that Mario and I just can't work out.

My face has gotten worse; whiteheads on my forehead, jawline and cheeks multiplied. It looks very bad. I'm very surprised at the result becasue I've read many good reviews about MB products and plus they use natural ingredients. I've stopped using it now (except for the Toner which I still use in the morning but I'll eventually stop using it) and started using another product line from another brand which I'm very happy to say is working so far for me (more on this miracle product soon).

MB products are not all bad, though. The cleanser is really good in removing makeup. It will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised. Same with the toner. It doesn't have a very strong smell like some products do.

If you're thinking of using MB products, I highly recommend that you try the samples first to see if it's compatible with your skin instead of buying the full-sized products like I did.

3 comments:

MsC said...

I have tried their samples and really liked them, but I have never bought the products. Have you contacted the company about your problems? I know they have great customer service, maybe they would send you something more suitable for your skin type? Especially if you tell them about the horrid state of your complexion, not to mention you are a blogger...

Anonymous said...

Great job on the eclairs! I think they look great.

imasize6 said...

msc....
Thanks for the advice! I'm glad you like their products. I do believe that MB is a respectable company and that their products do work---unfortunately, not on me. I'm using VMV's Id line now and it's been working wonders on my skin :) Yipeee!